A89: Re: Re: Re: EV_registerMenu: return to the last menu.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: EV_registerMenu: return to the last menu.

>Hi!

>> I draw my specific Menu using EV_registerMenu, but
I want to put
>> the old menu (the "Home Screen" one). I tried to
restart the App,
>> and many things else but nothing works. The only
way I've (finaly)
>> found is to execute EV_registerMenu, passing the
Home Toolbar as
>> argument, which I don't like because it depends of
the ROM....
>> Please, help me!

>Why do you need EV_registerMenu at all? You can draw
your >own toolbar
>menu and execute it without using EV_registerMenu,
using >only commands
>from menu.h (as I know, I give an example too).
>EV_registerMenu is
>supposed for usage in some kind of TSR applications
(mainly flash apps),
>and it should to be avoided in normal applications
if you >don't know
>very well what are you doing.

>Cheers,

>Zeljko Juric

Well, I would like to use Events and Menus in my
program, and I don't think MenuBegin works... does
it?

Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif