A89: Re: Re: EV_registerMenu: return to the last menu.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: EV_registerMenu: return to the last menu.

Hi!

> I draw my specific Menu using EV_registerMenu, but I want to put
> the old menu (the "Home Screen" one). I tried to restart the App,
> and many things else but nothing works. The only way I've (finaly)
> found is to execute EV_registerMenu, passing the Home Toolbar as
> argument, which I don't like because it depends of the ROM....
> Please, help me!

Why do you need EV_registerMenu at all? You can draw your own toolbar
menu and execute it without using EV_registerMenu, using only commands
from menu.h (as I know, I give an example too). EV_registerMenu is
supposed for usage in some kind of TSR applications (mainly flash apps),
and it should to be avoided in normal applications if you don't know
very well what are you doing.

Cheers,

Zeljko Juric