Re: A89: greyscales, mlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: greyscales, mlink

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000, Jérémie Knüsel wrote:

> About mlink: it seems that a file linked with mlink under linux (I don't know
> for the windows version) can't be sent by the TI-Graph Link software (under
> windows yes :) )

It doesn't work with the Windows version either.  (It's exactly the same
code in both versions except for / and \ etc.)  I'll fix this as soon as I
find the time.  I'm quite busy with school for the moment.  :-(

It's possible to send the file to VTI and then to the calculator because VTI
is less picky about the file format than the graphlink software.

--
Johan  "Knowledge is an illusion without answers."

Follow-Ups: References: