Re: A89: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

Just a guess.  In most Unix environments del key does nothing or acts like a
backspace.  The original author of the IDE he's adapted could have come from the
background.

-Adam

Hisashi Adachi wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Downloading the version 2.1 from ticalc.org, I tried it last night. It
> seems to be pretty useful. But I wonder why Delete key does not work
> though Backspace key works well.
>
> Best regard,
> Hisashi Adachi
>
> On Sat, 13 May 2000 12:55:40 -0400
> "Sebastian Reichelt" <SebastianR@gmx.de> wrote:
>

> > Exactly.  The IDE is a program to edit your programs and compile them all in
> > one step.  My IDE also jumps to errors in the source code automatically, and
> > the new version has many editor options.
> >
> > Version 3.0 will become even more integrated with a sprite editor and
> > keyword help.
> >
> > About the bad review I got:  You guys better judge for yourself in the new
> > version.  It has been uploaded to the Windows Assembly Utilities (I hope
> > this is good enough as a 'link'), so all you can do is wait until it gets
> > posted.
> >
> > Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: