Re: A89: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

Hi Sebastian,

Downloading the version 2.1 from ticalc.org, I tried it last night. It
seems to be pretty useful. But I wonder why Delete key does not work
though Backspace key works well.

Best regard,
Hisashi Adachi

On Sat, 13 May 2000 12:55:40 -0400
"Sebastian Reichelt" <SebastianR@gmx.de> wrote:

> Exactly.  The IDE is a program to edit your programs and compile them all in
> one step.  My IDE also jumps to errors in the source code automatically, and
> the new version has many editor options.
>
> Version 3.0 will become even more integrated with a sprite editor and
> keyword help.
>
> About the bad review I got:  You guys better judge for yourself in the new
> version.  It has been uploaded to the Windows Assembly Utilities (I hope
> this is good enough as a 'link'), so all you can do is wait until it gets
> posted.
>
> Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: