Re: A89: AIME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AIME

Yup!  I won a couple of the science fairs in my state already, and I get to
go to the ISEF in Detriot in May =)  My project was "A study of the
structural efficiency of the three dimensional truss", and it took like
500++ hours of work.  Worth it though, considering I actually got this far
(my original goal was to place first in my SCHOOL science fair, hehe).

It's fun, though.  Glad you asked.
Zane Tian <- lookin' to join Hybridsoft =)