A89: Question about Archive Utility 3.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Question about Archive Utility 3.0

I have an 89, HW 1, AMS vr. 1.00 (07/27/1998)

I'm trying to run AU3 so if my 89 crashes, i wont loose everyhting. I've
emailed the creators, but i never get a reply.

I tried installing file "inst8910.89z" several times but always got the same
error after i entered a password: "Not a compatible Boot Sector!" I really
need the program because I don't wanna upgrade to AMS 2.03 sense not many
games work for it... But my calc crashes a lot, so i need the program. Is
there any thing anyone can do to help me? Thanx.

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>