Re: A89: [OT!!] Mail servers.....good one??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: [OT!!] Mail servers.....good one??

Dude...Check your options. It's not my service provider, but I am receiving
it's mail and sending in outlook express.

You have to sign up to receive their spam to do that(it's still free), check
the options
when you log in to the web based thing.

It has forwarding, and pop3/smtp