Re: A89: something wrong with Doors on 2.03/HW2?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: something wrong with Doors on 2.03/HW2?

I wouldn't say that people with AMS2.03/HW2 are screwed.  I have that
combination and I'd say that I'm fairing pretty well.
First I installed the HW2 patch, then the newest version of Doors.  With
the games I have installed, the libraries I installed were filelib,
graphlib, gray4lib, hexlib, hufflib, keylib, paclib, snolib, userlib, util,
and ziplib.  The appropriate ones were HW2 specific.  I think that those
were graphlib and gray4lib.
After that I copied all those files into a backup folder and archived the
copies.
The programs I installed were: BoulderDash 1.1B5, Calender (by Preston
Clark), Dr. Mario v1.0, DStar89, Falldown v0.1, Jezzball v1.7, Nibbles 89
v2.5.1, Pacman v1.5 FLASH, Phoenix v3.9, Snoboard 2000, SolarStriker v0.9,
and Tetris 1.21(by Jimmy Mardell).
I have them all archived and some of them zipped.  The only time my
calculator every crashes is when I press [STO->] + [ON].  That doesn't exit
most programs correctly.  But then I just take a battery out and copy
everything in the backup folder to the main folder.  It only takes about 60
seconds to reinstall everything.
I sure that there are more that work, but why do you need more games that
that?
Plus, you can of course always run basic programs.

-- Devin  Bayer --