Re: A89: I am recieving 2 copies of almost every message sent from TIc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: I am recieving 2 copies of almost every message sent from TIcalc.org

Problem?  You are supposed to be receiving *four* not two.  I'll say there's a
problem.

Actually, if I were you I'd unsubscribe from the lists you are on, then
resubscribe.  (typicaly fix-it for windows users, just like rebooting... ;->  )

-Adam