Re: A89: how does one turn off the ti-89 in ASM with a key press?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: how does one turn off the ti-89 in ASM with a key press?

I'm sorry, I should have said rtfm since there is a rom call for it.
doorsos::off basically is just trap #4 \ rts, but use the call for
compatibility issues (if they for some strange reason change the trap
for it).