Re: A89: Seven level Grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Seven level Grayscale

Hello Everyone!

Since there seem to be some doubts as to my abiliy to think clearly, or
indeed at all, I guess I'll have to elaborate...

First of all, the 'secret' with my method is _NOT_ the plane sequence. In
the seven level routine I use the normal seguence i.e. 010102. Whats
significant with my method is that I shorten the screen refresh time from
8192 to 4800 osc2 cycles, permiting a faster plane flip rate.  Download my
file from http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~f96jolo/ti89/gr7.zip ; the details
are explained in the textfile and the source.

And Scott, of cause I have the example programs up and runing, both the
seven and the eight level flavour. The last time I counted, I got seven
and eight shades respectively, but just to make you happy I'll count
again... I'm back... Yes to seven, yes to eight, and yes to very litle
flicker! ;-)

/Jonas