Re: A89: Re: Re: Showing Var-Link dialog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Showing Var-Link dialog

    I can't get it to work.  I use the -outputbin option in TI-GCC, then
convert the binary file to hex using a program I got on the Internet, copy
and paste the hex into Graph-Link 89, and run the program on VTI.  When I do
this (with any program, not just this specific one)  I get address errors,
illegal instructions, you name it, I got it.  I even got a neat flashing,
moving address error once.  Does anyone know where my mistake is?  I must be
doing it wrong.