Re: A89: Re: Re: Showing Var-Link dialog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Showing Var-Link dialog

> Compile it with nostub... then you should be able to copy the hex
> straight out of the 89z file

Doesn't an 89z file contain more than just the straight code?  I'm not sure
that would work.  Right now I'm trying out the new -outputbin option in
TIGCC 0.7, which outputs a raw binary file that contains only code (I
think).  I have downloaded a program that converts files to their equivalent
in hex, but I haven't gotten it to work yet.  I'll post another message if I
am sucessful.

Follow-Ups: References: