A89: Text Editor bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Text Editor bug

I posted this message on TI's 89/92+ discussion group, and for those who
don't go there you can read it here:

Any one try this:
-Open a locked or archived text varible in the text editor.
-Save a copy of it, and then open it without exiting the app.
-Check under the Command menu (F2) and tell me if the first 4 items are
disabled or not
-Quit the text editor and then switch right back to it and check the menus
and see that they are enabled once again

Make sure to tell me what version of AMS you have on your calc, because if
this is bug, I want to know how long it's been around.  I have tried it on
89 with AMS 2.03 and 92+ with AMS 2.04 and they all seem to do it.

I seem to finding a lot of bugs in these built-in apps of TI's.  For those
who haven't heard about the program editor bug I found, I'll post that up
here to if you want since it's no longer on the DG where I posted it.