A89: Re: Re: Re: A new cake of s**t?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: A new cake of s**t?

> According to an response to an email I sent TI, the limit is so that
people
> won't run flash applications in RAM.  Could some one tell me how some one
> would do this?  Since aren't flash apps encrypted, or is that just the
> certificates?

In fact, when you'll be developping applications with TI sdk, you won't be
able to launch them from flash memory unless you send it to TI, so that they
"sign" it and make it a flash app. So, they put the 8/24 ko limit on ram
applications to force people to make their applications signed. By doing
that, they will in theory keep a control on what is produced by programmers.