A89: A new cake of shit in AMS 2.04

[Next][Index][Thread]

A89: A new cake of shit in AMS 2.04

Hi!

Yesterday Marcos Lopez informed me about something which made me
very very angry. A new cake of shit in AMS 2.04. He informed me
that game Othello2 on AMS 2.04 reports 'ROM resident routine not
available' error. My answer was 'What? What is this message?'?
A bit of researching shows to me that two (very useful) routines
OSVRegisterTimer and OSVFreeTimer are removed from AMS 2.04.
Instead, they are simply redirected to a stupid routine which
displays 'ROM resident routine not available'. So, any program
which uses these two nice routines will not work on AMS 2.04!!!
TI, what the fuck you are doing with us!? Why TI creates such
cakes of shit in their operating systems???

I want to see your comments...

Zeljko Juric