Re: A89: Need help with game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Need help with game

You have to shift the bytes in the sprite so that the sprite that is
drawn appears to hang over the edge but doesn't. If you hung over the
edge by 3 pixels then you do a lsl #3 to every row in the sprite; If you
hung over the right side, shift to the right (rsl).Hanging over the
bottom and top consists moving the words "up" and "down" in the sprite
being drawn.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org