A89: Re: Ti prog format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Ti prog format

> Does any one have info on the specifics to the ti89 assembly file format?
> Besides the doorsos stuff, I mean; that's already covered.

AFAIK the DoorsOS stuff is put _into_ the TI format (to f.x. make programs start
from the command line), so the very beginning and end should be the same on
both.

> The only thing I realy need is what the three bytes at the end mean.  All
> progs have F3, followed by two more bytes that change between every file.
> What exactly do those bytes signify?

Very good reading:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/calcinfo/files.txt

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

He did of course sometimes have people horribly tortured to death, but this
was considered to be perfectly acceptable behaviour for a civic ruler and
generally approved of by the overhelming majority of citizens. [footnote:
The overhelming majority of citizens being defined in this case as everyone
not currently hanging upside down over a scorpion pit]
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)