A89: Ti prog format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Ti prog format

Does any one have info on the specifics to the ti89 assembly file format?
Besides the doorsos stuff, I mean; that's already covered.

The only thing I realy need is what the three bytes at the end mean.  All
progs have F3, followed by two more bytes that change between every file.
What exactly do those bytes signify?

I need to know for my upcoming plan to make a development enviornment for
mac users.  MPW (macintosh programmers workshop -- which is free btw)
provides the enviornment and assembly compiler.  I only need to make a
precompiler (get the source ready) and a postcompiler (linker of sorts).
Plus I've almost finished a preliminary ti89 emulator, for those who are
interested (I still need to write the lcd routines).

-Mark Zavislak
felix@megsinet.net

Follow-Ups: References: