Re: A89: Re: Landscape algorithm?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Landscape algorithm?

Yea? so what?  Have you never played the game worms?
It is very fun, and overhangs and caves, as we describe them, play an important
role in the game.
You must have quite a bad imagination if you cant see the possibilities of it.
I'm quite sure you can find a demo version of worms on the net, and then you
will understand why we want caves and cliffs and pictures of cows in our
landscape.

//Olle - what the idiot don't understand, he ridicule.