RE: A89: Re: Re: Landscape algorithm?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: Re: Landscape algorithm?

d'oh! i am making scorched earth as well (a simplified version).  but mine is probably gonna suck.  anyway, i already have my landscape generation and bullet plotting.  all i have to do now is draw the explosions and stuff.  that is if i ever get off (on?) my lazy butt and do it.  my landscape is randomly generated hilly terrain, no cliffs or overhangs.  if what you are going for is a "worms" type game, i think i saw a worms game in the 92 section, though i haven't checked it out or played it or anything.