Re: A89: Help with _rowread

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Help with _rowread

I don't know If I'll be any easier to understand than the TIGCC docs, but
I'll try anyway...

(you will need to look at the nice tables in the TIGCC docs)
find the key you want to check in the table
call _rowread with the all bits of the number set except for the one
representing the row you want to read [(0xFFFF^(1<<x)), where x is the row
number] and assign that to some byte representing the row
the byte represents all of the keys down with set bits.  Mask out the other
keys, and only the set bit is the key you want (say if you want one of the
arrow keys,
key=_rowread(0x7FFF); //examine first row
if(key&0x80) // if first key is down
if(key&0x40) // if second key is down
if(key&0x??) // etc

well, I hope that helped, if not ask again and maybe somebody else will
answer.

>From: "Peter David" <lilpjd@yahoo.com>
>To: <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: A89: Help with _rowread
>Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:59:49 -0500
>
>Can anyone tell me how to use _rowread?  The help file for TIGCC confuses
>me.
>
>Peter
>
>When in the course of human events, it becomes natural to accept killing,
>then it should also be natural to accept death.
-Noah Medling