A89: Re: FlashROM/AMS 2.05 Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: FlashROM/AMS 2.05 Question

> Recently I installed a copy of AMS 2.05 on my TI-89, and now I'm often
> getting various errors that lock up my calc, and I have to wipe the
> memory by pulling out the battery for it to work again.  This never
> happend when I had AMS 1.00 installed, and so, I'm wondering, is there
> any way to get it back?

Try mail ti-cares@ti.com It is said that they can send you old versions
if you ask.

> Most of the games I had d/led no longer work
> because of it, and I have to retransfer the game(s) every time to test
them...

A tip is to archive your games, or a backup of them. On AMS 2.x the archive
isn't lost when the calc crashes. That is one of the main advantadges with
AMS 2.x in my oppinion.
I run 2.03 and I havn't found much incompabilities. But then again, I don't
run much games and such, except stuff I have written myself.

///Olle