Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

Hi!

> Hmm... The (downlodable) SDK will most certanly be
> delivered with header files. It shouldn't be too complicated
> to get these files to work with a (perhaps modified) version
> of TIGCC. In that way you will get the best of both worlds;
> official TI info combined with the flexibility and power of gcc.

The main problem with tigcclib is not header files: I can made
header files for nearly all functions: it is quite easy with
the disassembler to see the number and type of function parameters.
My main problem with tigcclib is in the fact that documenting
what I know takes too much time for me. Currently, I know about
150-200 new functions, but I have not time to write the documentation
for them.

> The conclusion is that it will be legal for me to use a modified
> version of the official ti headers, along with a gcc compiler, to
> compile any program for the ti89.

Again, header files are not problem. The documentation is the
problem: I don't want to include a lot of functions in tigcclib,
and to say: "please download SDK for descriptions of these
functions...". Then, tigcclib is not a complete product.

Cheers,

Zeljko