A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

Hi!

> Why not just take the descriptions from the SDK docs when
> they are made available?

This means another 5-6 months of waiting. And just taking
descriptions is a stealing. And see this problem: I have an
information (discovered by me) about 150-200 new functions,
and I can not publish them. Why? Publishing them need a
month of work for me, and after this, I can not prove that
these informations are product of my researching. And it
seems that this is not worth to do, because these informations
will be released in SDK.

> When will that be (tigcclib 2.2)?

In next 15-20 days.

> I'm almost done with the next release of my IDE, which will
> feature fast real-time syntax highlighting, infinite undo,
> calculation of the exact position of a compile-time error,
> and hopefully a more complete index.

I created a fully complete index, so you don't need to do this.

Zeljko