A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

Hi!

> By the way, my enthusiasam for searching is lower than before,
> because I don't want to reinvent the wheel, as I know that SDK
> will be available soon. And I am really bored about documenting
> the function which will be removed in the next release of AMS!

Why not just take the descriptions from the SDK docs when they are made
available?

> This will probably be the scenario. And I think that releasing
> TIGCCLIB 2.2 will not be illegal even after accepting the offer,
> because I don't plan to release any new informations in it: I
> only plan to introduce some bugfixes, and some improvements not
> related to TIOS, like directives for making interrupt handlers,

When will that be?  I'm almost done with the next release of my IDE, which
will feature fast real-time syntax highlighting, infinite undo, calculation
of the exact position of a compile-time error, and hopefully a more complete

BTW, the SDK only has a command-line compiler, right?  Can you tell just by
looking at the contract whether it is legal to use it in the TI-GCC IDE (e.
g. call it the way I call GCC and the linker)?

Sebastian Reichelt