A89: ooops (was Re: interrupts in C code)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ooops (was Re: interrupts in C code)

That email was supposed to go to a different list. . . no one is gonna
understand that, not to mention the fact that I broke my cardinal rule of
not sending attachments to the list.  Except maybe zeljko, who seems to
understand everything.  ah well.  that's what happens when I'm sending email
at 4:07 AM =(

Thanks to Scott Dial for pointing out my idiocracy.  He's having a great
time laughing at me in #tcpa, too.  And with that, I'm off to sleep. . .
what a great way to end a night =(

    -Scott