A89: interrupt in C code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: interrupt in C code

I can't help but show off this code - it allows you to replace or disable
auto-int 1.  It's some really, really sick code.  See the functions at the
end of the attached file has comments - and not just as to how the
interrupt; I use my code as a catalyst in the delivery of political
statements.  I stick all kinds of random things in there when coding late at
night.  tonight's main event is a rant which needs to make its way to
whomever is in charge of the Texas Instruments C Coding Standards
Committee - among other things. . .

TI: this is why we need REAL inline ASM that can take multiple commands in
one function, can access C variables, and is smart enough to figure out its
OWN length.  As long as you've done such a great job on the other compiler
mods, and this one supports #pragma interrupt, at least finish the job.

    -Scott

peaworm.c