Re: A89: Re: pxltext, pttext, output

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: pxltext, pttext, output

In a message dated 10/14/99 6:06:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:

<< I don't know if someone answered this, but:
 1) You cannot print small letters outside of dialog boxes.
 2) Miles is right about the newMat( thing.
 3) Use the string( command to change stuff to strings, e.g. if you want x,
 which contains the number 25 to appear at (25,25) on the graph screen, you
 would use:
 PxlText string(x),25,25 >>

the only way that i have seen to do small text, is to download smalltext, by
turbosoft, or whatever that is.  I haven't been paying attention to this
string, so i dont know if thats exactly what you're looking for, but if it
is.  its at ticalc.org, if it isn't, disregard this