Re: A89: Re: pxltext, pttext, output

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: pxltext, pttext, output

I don't know if someone answered this, but:
1) You cannot print small letters outside of dialog boxes.
2) Miles is right about the newMat( thing.
3) Use the string( command to change stuff to strings, e.g. if you want x,
which contains the number 25 to appear at (25,25) on the graph screen, you
would use:
PxlText string(x),25,25

You can't do pretty print using this, but string( is the command that
TI-BASIC have been praying for forever! ^_^

Now stop asking BASIC questions on an ASM list... if ya got more BASIC
questions, ask me! (My e-mail address is changing to zeromusmog@home.com, if
you have a personal reply, please send it to that address. ^_^)

-Zeromus
President of Mogsoft, Inc.