Re: A89: Re: Re: LCD change for $1 =)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: LCD change for $1 =)

yea, sound nice.  I dont think you need the sub's though.
Why don't you just try and see if it works instead of asking if it works?
much faster way to know :)
dont forget that the number in $600010 is the address/8 though.

hmm.. I just realized one thing..  maybe it wont work without changeing the
routines a bit. If the grayscale in graphlib works similar to the one in
gray4lib (wich I assume it does) you also have to change that little table it
sets up at initalization, that containes the numbers to be put in to $600010...
if you just change $600010 yourself, and then starts grayscale in graphlib, it
will change back to normal screen..
I guess the only way to go round this is to write your own grayscale routine..
(or faster, copy the code in gray4lib, wich I know is out there. (I'm not sure
about graphlib) and change the needed stuff...)
You could also ofcourse patch graphlib, but that would be quite pointless since
then it wouldnt be the standard, and you could just as well has used your own
routine in your code.. (it would even be better)
But dont worry for the size, grayscale code isn't very big.

//Olle

Miles Raymond wrote:

> So for my case:
>
> _main:
>  jsr graphlib::gray4
>  add.w #496,graphlib::plane0
>  add.w #496,graphlib::plane1
>  move.w #1,graphlib::choosescreen

> exit:
>  clr.w graphlib::choosescreen
>  sub.w #496,graphlib::plane0
>  sub.w #496,graphlib::plane1
>  jsr graphlib::gray2
>  rts
>
> Would be what I need?
>
> -Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
> ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/

Follow-Ups: References: