Re: A89: TI-GCC help needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GCC help needed

 > Someone could write a C header file for this library... I haven't checked that
 > much but it's for the 92 and I don't think the source is included :(

You can't really use it as the library which gcc can infer the calls to.
According to its docs, it is based on the Motorola float stuff available
on Motorola's ftp site.
Unfortunately, it is not IEEE compatible. Gcc uses IEEE floats.
Therefore this lib is not what you want for gcc. The author
states that Motorola has an IEEE wrapper around their functions, but
these have been ripped off from it and this library can not handle
IEEE.

Source, in accordance with the TI SW developer community's culture,
is of course not available. Maybe your calc would blow up if you
read a float point library wrapper code.

Regards,

Zoltan