Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

Exactly, and on top of that... I would bet 50% of the masses can't use
it due lack of support. The whole point of open source developement is
to make a program that works on a variety of platforms... which in this
case is all the different versions of the 89. I am one of those people
who is not supported... and there is no fix to happen by the "owner"
anytime soon since he most likely does not have the financial means to
buy every type of 89. This is the whole point of releasing source
code... wether we see the source or not, a virus will come about by
other means. btw, did ti not leave a way to reflash the rom in the event
of such a problem or maybe the flash rom becomes corrupted. Hmm, what
then?

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org