Re: A89: Warranty (Totaltal burn outs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Warranty (Totaltal burn outs)

If yourwhole calc' gets burnt then you can consider the lack of software
security a hardware of construction (software construction) a defect but
it could screw it up for everyone.  I know about space but this is the
important part of the warranty.

USA SERVICE INFORMATION ONLY

Warranty Duration and Coverage
=======================
Your calculator is covered by a one year warranty based upon the date of
purchase.  It is warranted against defective materials or workmanship.
This
warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident,
unreasonable
use, neglect, improper service, or other causes not arising from defects
in
material or workmanship.

Warranty Status
=======================
For a unit covered under the warranty period, please enclose a copy of
your
receipt so that we can verify the status of the warranty. For a unit
covered under the warranty period, no charge is made for service.
However,
if your unit is out of warranty for any reason, there will be a service
charge of $75.00 plus shipping and handling. Applicable local taxes also
apply.

Returning Your Calculator
Your unit will be replaced with the same or comparable reconditioned
model
(at TI's option) when it is returned, postage prepaid, to our service
facility. COD shipments cannot be accepted.

The replacement will be in warranty for the remainder of the original
warranty period, or for six months, whichever is longer.

C2B3