Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM -- No More TI Bashing!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM -- No More TI Bashing!!!

here's the steps to get the rom:
1. download the program that updates the rom to a folder named c:\rom
2.run winzip
3.File-open
4.goto my computer-c:-rom-program name
5.unzip the tib file
6.have fun
p.s. the tib file works with the emulator

see that wasn't so hard
	-rob smith

At 09:44 AM 6/10/99 -0500, you wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:37:20 -0700 "SirKnight" <sirknight@mindless.com>
>writes:
>>
>> >how do you know they won't?  i don't remember ever seeing "free rom
>> upgrades"
>> >on their website.
>>

>> If they do then we'll just pirate them.  Oh wait, I see the serial
>> numbers
>> on the calcs work in very nicely for TI.
>>
>	I Doubt They Will Have The Need For That.  Have You Downloaded A ROM
>From TI's Page Recently???  You Cannot Get The ROM (As You Could Before).
> It Runs A Program Now That Automaticially Send the ROM Directly To The
>Calculator.   The ROM Is Never Handeled By Anything Except The Program,
>And Therefore, You Cannot Get It.
>

>David
>ICQ#: 2350967
>http://DEMONsoft.calc.org/