From: GOD! [mailto:god-mail@juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 1999 9:44 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM -- No More TI Bashing!!!

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:37:20 -0700 "SirKnight" <sirknight@mindless.com>
writes:

> >how do you know they won't?  i don't remember ever seeing "free rom
> upgrades"
> >on their website.
>

> If they do then we'll just pirate them.  Oh wait, I see the serial
> numbers
> on the calcs work in very nicely for TI.

	I Doubt They Will Have The Need For That.  Have You Downloaded A
ROM
>From TI's Page Recently???  You Cannot Get The ROM (As You Could
Before).
 It Runs A Program Now That Automaticially Send the ROM Directly To The
Calculator.   The ROM Is Never Handeled By Anything Except The Program,
And Therefore, You Cannot Get It.

David
ICQ#: 2350967
http://DEMONsoft.calc.org/