Re: A89: Archive Utility v2.00

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Archive Utility v2.00

> I know, perhaps someone could write a module into the TI OS that is
> essentially a virus scan?  I wouldn't think it would be terribly hard,
> just make it so if something tries to write on the certain areas of
> concern, you would have to okay it.

Although a good idea, that would not work very well.  The interrupt is
not called frequently enough to catch the program as it tries to write,
but before it finishes changing something.  A better solution would
be to have a one-time program that searches through all the other
programs on the calculator looking for that bug call.