Re: A89: Archive Utility v2.00

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Archive Utility v2.00

> I think that is a lot of money to spend on a "Gameboy",
> even it the games are free.  The games aren't even as
> good as gameboy (in my opinion).  Why not just buy a
> gameboy and use your $150 calculator for calculating
> and graphing?

Ha!  You misunderstand.  We are not discussing it
because we intend to do it.  You can guarantee that it
will never happen.  People have been talking about this
on ticalc.org mailing lists for a very long time now.
Nobody has any remote intention of doing this, as it is
obviously a LOT of near-pointless effort.