Re: A89: Re: arrays...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: arrays...

hmm...i was under the impression that the number after the label is how many
bytes are to  be saved for use in tables/arrays whatever you want to call
them...

Is what miles said correct?....that the number after the label is the number
to be stored in that particular address???  I didn't think so, but probably
am wrong :)

also if it just allocates bytes then why does ds.b 0 and ds.1 basically do
the same thing as in my original message...
thanks