Re: A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

FYI, I think he is -- but majordomo doesn't support HTML email in the digest
version properly.  For most people who can't receive RTF (Rich Text
Format -- NOT HTML!) email, they'll receive the RTF/HTML as an attachment.
However, when it goes through the list and is dumped into the digest, it
doesn't come out right (the same thing applies with ANY attachment -- it
displays the entire thing in ASCII, whether it's RTF/HTML, binary (program),
or anything else. . .)

    -Scott