Re: A89: Ti-Calc newsgroup on usenet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Ti-Calc newsgroup on usenet

I haven't made myself very clear (after all it was six in the morning when I
wrote the message).  This is how (sortof) usenet works,  your group is hosted
by a server.  Servers get the names of proposed groups at alt.config.  Now
most servers aren't going to waste there time with a group that is not likely
to have much traffic.  So the more traffic your group has, the more servers
that host it.  But first the operator of the server would like to see at least
an indication that the group won't bomb out in a few weeks.  Think of this as
a petition.  No e-mail address will be sent anywhere but to the admins.