Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

> Just try this, download Netscape communicator 4.5. Get a 30 day free trial
> on
> a local ISP.  Configure the e-mail for your ISP.  Download ICQ.  You will
> find with this free setup you will get every thing and more then AOL.

Um, well, I have Netscape (navigator standalone since communicator
and AOL is redundant), ICQ, IRC, AIM, etc.  And I can tell you that
there is still a lot that AOL has to offer that is not offered by those.
Now there's a lot of it I don't use, but there's plenty there I do use.
And, for many people, the extra stuff is worth the extra $5.  For
myself, keeping my current e-mail address alone is worth more than
$5.