Re: A89: AOL ISSUES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AOL ISSUES

How about this.  Once, my AOL 4 software would "crash" when it said
Initializing AOL.  but, it hadn't really crashed.  Instead, it was
continuously allocating memory so that my swap file took up the enitre hard
drive, then it would quit with a memory error. When I contacted AOL support on
my other computer, I was extremely clear about my problem, and they gave me
instructions on how to install AOL.  Of course, I wouldn't need to know how to
install it if I was already using it.  The technical support was HORRIBLE.

Daniel Imfeld