Re: A89: Re: Small Tip: set to Alpha Lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dux Gregis wrote:

> so is this a system flag?  can you give the exact address?

MaxHandles is $7582 on the TI89 if I remember well, so this byte should
be at $75B7. Anyway this is only the adress on ROM 1.00 of TI89, so this
may change in later versions. That's why you should use the given alias
to make sure that it will work on ROM versions