A89: error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: error

Well first thing is im sorry about my attitude the other day...bad day..no
excuse but im sorry

and another thing...please bear with me its my first program ever so i know
its not very good but would you guys please help me with it.  It keeps
giving me an addres error. thanks for any help...remember im a real newbie

	include "tios.h"
	include "util.h"

	xdef _main
	xdef _ti89

_main
	move.w #15,y_coord
	move.w #15,x_coord

test:
	jsr util::clr_scr
	move.w #2,-(a7)
	jsr tios::FontSetSys
	add.l #4,a7
	move.w #4,-(a7)
	pea bates(pc)
	move.w y_coord,-(a7)
	move.w x_coord,-(a7)
	jsr tios::DrawStrXY
	add.l #10,a7
	jsr util::idle_loop
	jsr util::clr_scr
	bsr move

move:
	cmp #52,d0
	beq left
	cmp #54,d0
	beq right
	cmp #264,d0
	beq exit
        bsr test

left:
	bsr test

right:
	move.w x_coord,d0
	add.w #1,d0
	move.w d0,x_coord
	bsr test

exit:
	jsr util::clr_scr ; i think its around here
	rts

bates: dc.b "Hey Matt",0
y_coord: dc.w 15
x_coord: dc.w 15
 end

joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726
http://members.xoom.com/olp1726/

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of
bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile
and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in
love. " Groucho Marx

Follow-Ups: References: