A89: Newbie here! :D

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Newbie here! :D

Hey, I'm, err, a newbie to A89 writting (yay!) and I don't know much...

Could someone straighten this out for me, please:

It appears to me that assembly code is similar to a primitive programming
language (doesn't look too complex), so I'd assume you have to have a
compiler?

Or should I better word it:

What do I need to start assembly coding for the '89?

Note: I have a Power Mac, so pointing to Wintel resources won't help..

Also:

Any good manuals that anyone can recommend for a newbie?

Thanks,
Ian Elliot:)

     __    __
    / /   / /