Re: A89: What about Diamonds?/ doors problem.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What about Diamonds?/ doors problem.

i had a problem with diamonds and doors 1.0, it locked up while i was playing so i
used the esc+on combo, it went to the home screen, but then said BUSY for a while
and then i reset