A89: Left goes up and right goes down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Left goes up and right goes down

Alright, I finally figured out what the problem was with the quit function in my program and with the grayscale stuff.  The only thing left to do now is to fix the arrows.  For some reason left goes up, right goes down, up goes left and down goes right (or something to that effect).  The wierd thing is that when I try to fix it I get the exact same problem.  It's more annoying than anything else because the program still functions.  If you want to try it out here are the keys (or what they are supposed to be):

left, right, up, and down arrows move the zoom box in the respective direction
+ and - make the box smaller and bigger respectively
* and / increase and decrease the number of iterations
T Redraws the fractal (updates the number of iterations only)
CLEAR shows/hides the zoom box
ESC quits the program

Happy viewing!

mandelgr.89z