Re: A89: ** DoorsOS 1.0 & Doors Explorer 1.9 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** DoorsOS 1.0 & Doors Explorer 1.9 released **

I must say that the wonderful job you have done programming Doors will be beneficial to many 89 and 92 users.  I do have one request before you finish with Doors. It would be very appreciated if you could add basic support to Doors.

----------

> Hi !
>
> I've just sent them to ticalc and they are already available at my site:
> http://start.at/doors
>
> There are some quite important improvements in both DoorsOS & Doors
> Explorer.
> What's more, I couldn't get the famous 'Doors bug' again with these
> versions in more than 2 weeks so I think it has been fixed.
>
> Here are the improvements:
> DoorsOS 1.0:
> 	- Fixed a small bug
> 	- Added a picture when installation is successful (thanks to Pierre
> Henninger for his pics)
> 	- Added a 7 grayscale example program from Miles Raymond (thanks to
> him)
> 	- userlib::exec can now run *only* programs compiled with the new
> format. This prevents the TI from crashing sometimes.
> 	- Fixed a TI bug. The HeapAlloc function could crash sometimes, this is
> fixed by DoorsOS :)
> 	- Fixed the adresses of the Font Tables
> 	- Fixed a bug with graphlib::gray7
>
> Doors Explorer 1.9:
> 	- Fixed some bugs
> 	- A completely new Setup Screen !
> 	allows: multiple filters
> 		sort by name/size/type
> 		some more options
> 	- New protect function.
> 	- Doors now remembers in which folder it was before you exitted.
> 	- Now recognises PV 1.1 as a picture viewer and Textview as a text
> viewer.
> 	- A few small things
> 	- A Help file
>
> Please note that these versions are probably the final versions.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Xavier VASSOR
> ---The Doors Team
> E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr